The TenMedPrint technological company looks for a 3D-printer Operator.
- Maintainance of 3D-printers in production mode (Concept Laser M2, EOS M290):
- preparation of 3D-models (placing products on the platform, selecting support types, in some cases, support units modeling) using Materialise;
- preparation of printers for operating;
- printers cleaning;
- products removing;
- Products post-processing;
- Constant monitoring of the equipment condition;
- Control of product quality, records keeping, regular workplace cleaning.
- Higher technical education;
- Diligence, patience, stress resistance;
- Confident PC user;
- Experience of work with industrial 3D-printers;
- Knowledge of additive technologies;
- Modeling skills;
- Command of English.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2, full-time;
- Salary: based on the interview results.