- Technical background
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experienced in IP items formalization
- Analytical skills to comprehensively evaluate data
- Investigative skills to identify opportunities to form IP assets
- Research skills to gather the information
- Confidence to work autonomously
- Exercise initiative and offer suggestions for improving processes
- Strategic thinking in both business development and legal
- Experience in intellectual property
- Analytical mind with ability to new knowledge producing and formulate
- Ability & possibility to wright different kind of explanatory notes & reports
- No engineer-technologist & No marketing analyst
Тasks & responsibilities
- To identify & process information
- From engineers – regulations
- From translation of equipment description – technical process
- Formulation & formalization of explanatory notes & reports
- IP items formalization
The candidate will work closely with researchers and technical colleagues to ensure the appropriate protection of company’s intellectual assets and assist colleagues who develop technology to form the results into documentation and collaborative research protocols.
Responsibilities include acting as relationship manager with patent lawyers to formulate future patents, working closely with inventors and technology officers, working in a wide range of technology areas, and playing a key leadership role in developing and implementing strategies for improving the quality and value of company’s IP assets. Strong interpersonal skills with initiative and confidence are essential attributes for this role. An interest in microelectronics research and automatization processes is also vital.
This position embodies a unique overlap of technology, business, and law and affords the opportunity to know some of the world’s brightest scientists and engineers.