The Polarus technological company looks for an Optical Engineer.
- Design, optimization, assembly and testing of complex optic systems including laser diodes, alloyed optical fibres, and discrete optical elements (lenses, polarizers, etc.);
- Creation of specification lists for laser modules;
- Performance of reliability tests at the long-term testing station, recording the results of the finished products tests.
- Diploma in optics, laser, and fiber-optic technique;
- Knowledge of ZEEMAX is preferable;
- Experience of work with optical fiber and in designing of optical systems is preferable;
- Experience in optical systems testing is preferable;
- Ability to solve non-routine tasks promptly and prepare documentation for the designed processes in the form clear for other employees is highly preferable.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: full-time;
- Salary: based on the interview results.